50 Years Ago

High winds and freezing temperatures are the worst conditions for the fire department. These conditions existed during this past week when a rash of fires broke out in this area. Thursday night at 6:20 p.m. Larry Graves home, 8 miles north of Cheyenne, caught fire. Everything was saved but extensive damage was sustained to the house proper. The fire was in the walls and attic of the home. The Jim Nelson home in Cheyenne caught fire Friday at 1 p.m. burning the back room including bedding and clothing. The house that J.C. Archer lives in on the southeast part of…

You must be logged in to view this content. Click here to subscribe

Winner

WINNER…Ashley Martindale was the winner of the Cheyenne – Roger Mills Chamber Mother’s Day Basket. Presenting her with the gift is Lauren Schmidt, Chamber Executive

Read More »

Senior Boys Dinner

The Cheyenne Sorosis Club celebrated the Cheyenne Senior Boys on Monday, May 16, 2022 with a Hamburger Dinner and Volleyball. Pictured, front, left to right:

Read More »