Cheyenne 100 Years Ago

The fire alarm was sounded early Thursday morning, about 4 o’clock when fire was discovered in the rear of the Cheyenne Garage, owned by Guy Davis, on West Broadway. The fire was first discovered in the southwest part of the building and within a few minutes the building had fallen in.The building was a wood structure and on account of so much gasoline and oil, the fire was quick in its destruction of the building and everything in it, which included a number of cars, automotive accessories, auto repair tools, delco light plant, welder and many other things. Mr. Davis’…

You must be logged in to view this content. Click here to subscribe

Draggin’ Main

Cheyenne – Strong City Alumni Events for Draggin’ Main October 14, 2023 2:00 -4:00 pm – Yearbook Signing Party (Cheyenne Star Event Center) This is

Read More »

Local Food

Cheyenne Public Schools has partnered with Route 66 Meat Processing in Sayre to bring fresh beef to the students! This was made possible with the

Read More »